- What's Included
- Fiber Cement Shear Kit (Variable Speed)
- Center blade
- Side blades
- 5/32" hex wrench
- Tool case
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyCuts Fiber Cement Quickly While Producing Less Dust.
- Features & Specs
- Single-piece cutting head is machined from precisely milled aluminum to ensure blades cut straight
- Solid steel blades cut clean, straight lines with a maximum cutting capacity up to 5/16"
- 1/2" protected spindle withstands heavy torque loads from powerful 6.5 AMP motor
- Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
- Retractable tool hook allows user to work in tight spaces
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Capacity Steel: 5/16"
- AMPS: 6.5
- Strokes/min.(SPM): 0 - 2,500
- Weight: 8.95 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageMakita to the rescue...D#%alt let down Review by Siding sam
Bought one and it let me down 15% into 3 story fiber cement project. Got the Makita and noticed it was built with a heavier duty shear and bearing set up than the other unit. Other unit had a small needle bearing eccentric which seized up early in the build. This thing has a large proper bearing eccentric and can cut for miles! Pros: Good Design, Quality Materials, Easy To Use, Durable Cons: None Best Uses: Small Jobs, Big Jobs, Inside, Outside I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )