- What's Included
- LXRH01ZVX 18V Brushless Rotary Hammer with HEPA Attachment
- BL1830 18-Volt 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- DC18RC 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger
- (1) DX01 Dust Collection Vacuum Attachment
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyThe lightweight brushless 1-inch rotary hammer can be used for all types of drilling applications including wood, steel, and concrete and comes Included with a new Makita BL1830 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah Battery and DC18RC 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger and specially designed with a brushless motor the Makita LXRH01ZVX 18V Brushless Rotary Hammer has a built-in vacuum attachment for capturing work place concrete dust. The HEPA filtration system will capture up to 99.75-percent of particulates .3 microns and larger. The BL motor allows for more run-time, more power, and longer tool life. At only 10.2 lbs with battery and compact at 12-7/8-inches the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1-inch Rotary Hammer has a variable speed trigger and can be used with 1-inch SDS-PLUS bits. WIth a 3 year limited warranty and drilling capacity of 1/2-inch in steel, 1-1/16-inch in wood, and 1-inch in concrete the cordless rotary hammer will provide the contractor with faster drilling speeds. The DC18RC 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger can be used for 3.0 Ah BL1830 Batteries,Includes (1) BL1830 3ah Battery, DC18RC 18-Volt 30-Minute Lithium-Ion Battery Charger, and Dust Collection Vacuum Attachment.
- Features & Specs
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 percent longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The built-on vacuum attachment captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- Vacuum powered by separate motor to maintain tool drilling performance, and provide a 2 second delay to capture remaining concrete dust.
- Efficient HEPA filtration system capture fine concrete dust particles.
- Compact design at only 12-7/8in long weighs only 10.2lbs
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility.
- Multiple Chisel Positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application.
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- Sequential Impact Timing provides timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50 percent faster drilling.
- Jobsite tested shock absorbent handle protect the battery housing for extra durability.
- Part Number: LXRH01ZVX
- Capacity (Steel): 1/2-inch
- Capacity (Wood): 1-1/16-inch
- Capacity (Concrete Drilling): 1-inch
- No Load Speed: 0 - 950 RPM
- Blows Per Minute: 0 - 4,700 BPM
- Overall Length: 14-5/8-inch
- Weight: 10.2 lbs
- Weight: 18.75 lbs
No reviews have been found