- What's Included
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah Battery (BL1830)
- (1) 21" Contractor Bag (821016-X)
- (1) 18V LXT Recipro Saw (Tool Only) (BJR182Z)
- (1) 18V LXT 1/2" Hammer Driver Drill (Tool Only) (LXPH01Z)
- (1) 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyIncluded with a 3 year limited warranty the Makita LXT224 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece 3 Ah Power Tool Combo Kit includes (1) LXPH01Z 18V LXT 1/2-inch Hammer Driver-Drill, Bare Tool,(1) BJR182Z 18V LXT Recipro Saw, Bare Tool, (2) BL1830 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah Battery, (1) DC18RC 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger, (1) 21-inch Contractor Bag (821016-X). The cordless 18v power tool kit is perfect for all applications on the jobsite and can be used by contractors. The variable 2-speed cordless hammer driver-drill can deliver up to 480 in.lbs of maximum torque, and the circular saw is 6-1/2-inches and can reach up to 3,700 RPM. With (2) BL1830 3.0 amp hour batteries included it gives the user additional power for completing a project from start to finish. Each tool comes with a 3 year warranty and the batteries feature a 1 year warranty.
- Features & Specs
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-2,000RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- Reciprocating Saw provides 0-2,900 SPM with "tool-less" blade changes & shoe adjustments and weighs only 7.9 lbs.
- LXPH03 features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operations in harsh conditions
- Accepts Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time
- 18V LXT Lithium-ion 3.0 Ah battery BL1830 reaches full charge in 30 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 3-year warranty on tools and 1-year warranty on batteries
- Part Number: LXT224
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 18V
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Weight: 19.2 lbs
No reviews have been found