- What's Included
- 18V 1/2" hammer drill/driver (LXPH01)
- 18V 6-1/2" LXT CircularSaw (BSS611)
- 18V LXT Recipro Saw (BJR182)
- 18V LXT Flashlight (BML185)
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries (BL1830)
- 30-minute rapid charger (DC18RA)
- Contractor bag
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyMakita really knows how to put a kit together, and this 18-volt cordless combo set is a fine example of how one purchase can equip an entire workshop. The LXT406 set includes a 1/2-inch hammer drill/driver (LXPH01), a circular saw (BSS611), a reciprocating saw (BJR182), and a rechargeable flashlight (BML185) -- plus two LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries (BL1830), a 30-minute rapid charger (DC18RA), and a rugged contractor's bag to tote and store the whole collection.
- Features & Specs
- 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill has a new 4-pole motor for 450 in. lbs. of torque and weighs only 3.9 lbs.
- 6-1/2" Circular Saw has a D35 high torque motor that delivers maximum power for cutting 2x material at 45 and is only 6.9 lbs.
- Reciprocating Saw with tool-less blade changes & shoe adjustments at only 8.1 lbs.
- 4-Position Flashlight with Xenon bulbs runs 4.3 hrs.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the batterys built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year warranty on tools and 1-year warranty on battery & charger
- Tool Quantity: 4
- Batteries: 2
- Weight: 30 lbs
Quality 5 star :50% ( 1 ) 4 star :50% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pageAlmost perfect ! Review by Len the renovator
"Drill is compact, powerful and light weight. Flashlight is powerful and fully adjustable. Circular saw is reasonably powerful and feels solid in your grip. Reciprocating saw is a little bulky for tight spots and the blade jumps out of the locking mechanism at times Pros: Safety Features, Easy To Use, Durable, Good Design, Quality Materials Best Uses: Outside, Inside, Small Jobs I would describe myself as: 'Professional'"(Posted on )
I would buy this product again and again Review by breizh atao