- What's Included
- 18V 1/2" LXT Hammer Driver-Drill (LXPH01Z)
- 18V 6-1/2" LXT Circular Saw (BSS611)
- 18V LXT Recipro Saw (BJR182Z)
- 18V LXT Impact Driver (LXDT04Z)
- 18V LXT 4-1/2" Cut-Off/Angle Grinder (BGA452Z)
- 18V LXT Flashlight (BML185Z)
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries (BL1830)
- 30-minute 110v rapid charger (DC18RC)
- Contractor bag with wheels and telescoping handle (831269-3)
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyIncludes 1/2" LXT Hammer Driver-Drill - BHP452, LXT Recipro Saw - BJR182, 6-1/2" LXT Circular Saw - BSS611, 1/4" LXT Impact Driver - BTD141, 4-1/2" LXT Cut-Off/Angle Grinder - BGA452, LXT Flashlight - BML185, (2) 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah Batteries - BL1830, Optimum Charger - DC18RC, Contractor Bag w/ Wheels, Operating Manual.
- Features & Specs
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles
- 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill has a new 4-pole motor for 450 in. lbs. of torque and weighs only 3.9 lbs.
- 6-1/2" Circular Saw has a D35 high torque motor that delivers maximum power for cutting 2x material at 45 and is only 6.9 lbs.
- Reciprocating Saw with tool-less blade changes & shoe adjustments at only 8.1 lbs.
- Impact Driver is 40% more compact, 1,330 in.lbs. of torque with 0-3,200 IPM and is 3.3 lbs
- 4-1/2" Cordless Cut-Off/Angle Grinder produces an impressive 10,000 RPM for 50% faster grinding
- 4-Position Flashlight with Xenon bulbs runs 4.3 hrs.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 30-Minute 110v Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the batterys built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
Quality 5 star :50% ( 1 ) 4 star :50% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pageJust what I was looking for Review by ost
The tool is just what I was looking for. I have used it for 2 weeks and are very satisfied. Pros: Safe, Durable Best Uses: Inside, Gifts, Big Jobs, Small Jobs I would describe myself as: 'Casual Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )
Great Value For Money Review by Rodney_Rocket
I found it to be a quality product at a great price. 5 Stars. Pros: Powerful, Good Battery Power, Ergonomic Design, Easy To Use, No Bit Slippage, Compact Best Uses: Frequent Use, All Around, Heavy Duty, Masonry/Concrete I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )