- What's Included
- XLT02Z 18-Volt LXT Cordless 3/8-inch Angle Impact Wrench, Bare Tool
- Does not include battery or charger
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyDoes not include battery or charger with a Included with a 3 year limited warranty the Makita XLT02Z 18-Volt LXT Cordless 3/8-inch Angle Impact Wrench features a makita-built motor for delivering up to 44 ft.lbs of maximum torque and the variable speed motor will help the user with a wide range of jobsite fastening applications. At only 3.9 lbs the lightweight cordless angle impact wrench has a compact 2-1/4-inch angle head with a built-in LED light for jobsite lightening. WIth a rubberized soft grip handle provides the user with improved control and comfort.
- Features & Specs
- Makita-built motor delivers 44 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact 2-1/4" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Long, ergonomic body design provides maximum reach
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Large conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Part Number: XLT02Z
- Condition: New
- Square Drive 3/8-inch
- No Load Speed (variable speed) 0 - 2,000 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) 0 - 3,000 IPM
- Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N
- Overall Length 15-1/4"
- Net Weight 3.3 lbs.
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
No reviews have been found