- What's Included
- Reciprocating Saw
- No Battery
- No Charger
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyThe Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw combines cutting speed with convenience features for faster, more efficient cutting. It is powered by the fastest charging 18V lithium-ion batteries (sold separately), allowing users to remain in one battery platform and use the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ04Z as they use across the Makita 18V LXT cordless tool line-up. The XRJ04Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4 inch stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include a large two-finger variable speed trigger, electric brake, and a tool-less blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
- Features & Specs
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster cutting
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 19-1/8" long
- Weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Large two-finger trigger for operator convenience
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Does not include Battery
- Does not include Charger
- Length of Stroke 1-1/4 in
- Max. Cutting Capacity (wood w/ 12" blade) 10 in.
- Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe) 5-1/8 in.
- Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) 0 - 2,800 SPM
- Battery 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length 19-1/8"
- Warranty 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Weight 9.6 lbs
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
No reviews have been found