- What's Included
- XSH03Z 18-Volt LXT Brushless 6-1/2-inch Cordless Circular Saw, Bare Tool
- (1) A-85092 6-1/2" 24T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade
- Does not include battery or charger
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyWith no battery or charger, 3 year limited warranty, and included with a A-85092 6-1/2-inch 24T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade the Makita XSH03Z 18-Volt LXT Brushless 6-1/2-inch Cordless Circular Saw is designed with a Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life, optimizes battery energy use for up to 50-percent longer run time per charge, Ergonomic design at only 13-3/4-inches long, and Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area.
- Features & Specs
- Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Optimize battery energy use for up to 50-percent longer run time per charge
- Efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Ergonomic design at only 13-3/4-inches long
- Lightweight at only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- (2-1/4-inch at 90-degrees) and bevel capacity (0-degrees- 50-degrees)
- Positive stop at 45-degree with fine adjustment
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Built-in dust blower keeps the line of cut free of debris for more accurate cuts
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Part Number: XSH03Z
- Blade Diameter 6-1/2"
- Arbor 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity 2-1/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45-degree) 1-5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50-degree) 1-7/16"
- No Load Speed 5,000 RPM
- Weight: 8.65 lbs
No reviews have been found