- What's Included
- XVJ02Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Jig Saw, Bare-Tool
- Does not include battery or charger.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyWith no battery or charger included the bare tool Makita XVJ02Z Jig Saw is designed with a brushless motor and 3 orbital settings for accurate cuts in a variety of materials. With a heavy gauge aluminum base for smooth and accurate cutting for additional tool durability. The tool-less blade change system allows the user for quick jig saw blade changes and the brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes. For even more performance the variable 6-speed control dial (800-3,500 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application, Optimize battery energy with brushless motor for up to 50-percent longer run time per charge, large 2-finger variable speed trigger, and dual LED lights.
- Features & Specs
- Designed with a brushless motor and 3 orbital settings for accurate cuts in a variety of materials.
- Variable 6-speed control dial (800-3,500 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Optimize battery energy use for up to 50-percent longer run time per charge
- Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes
- Electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor
- Tool-less blade change system
- Large 2-finger variable speed trigger
- Heavy gauge aluminum base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Part Number: XVJ02Z
- Condition: New
- Length of Stroke 1"
- Max Cutting Capacity at 90-degrees (aluminum) 25/32"
- Max Cutting Capacity at 90-degrees (mild steel) 3/8"
- Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) 800 - 3,500 SPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed) 800 - 3,500 RPM
- Max. Cutting Capacity (wood at 90-degrees) 5-5/16"
- Blade Shank T Tang
- Weight: 6 lbs
No reviews have been found