- What's Included
- MALCO EDGE ROLLER 3 STATION 5/8" - 4"
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductQuickly adjusts for making 5/8 to 4-Inches (15.9-102 mm) bends in 29-22 gauge (0.36-0.76 mm) steel. The center roller station of the ER3 Edge Roller features a precision English/Metric depth gauge on one shaft leg that, when locked in place at desired setting, accurately aligns the depth of all roller stations. Large, comfortable adjustment knobs hold depth setting securely. Also adjusts for making curved bends! The center roller station of the ER3 is also independently adjustable, with outer roller stations retracted and locked, to allow for bending on a curve.
- Features & Specs
- For clean, crisp bends in metal roofing materials.
- Quickly adjusts for making 5/8" to 4" (16 to 102 mm) bends in 29 to 22-gauge (0.36 to 0.76 mm) steel.
- Exclusive 3-station roller design produces a uniform bend out to the very ends of a straight panel length.
- Center roller roller station is also independently adjustable for making mild-angled bends on a curve.
- Hardened rollers assure long, service life.
- Bending Depth in. (mm): 5/8 - 4 (15.9 - 102)
- Net Weight lbs. (kg.): 8.50 (3.86)
- Capacity in Mild Steel 22-Gauge: .030 in. (0.76 mm)
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
No reviews have been found