- What's Included
- MALCO HOLE CUTTER 2" - 12" 20GA
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductDistinctive gold Bits, Bearings and Pivot Pin signify the longest lasting, fastest cutting, easiest adjusting solution for cutting holes in sheet metal. Malco Hole Cutters quickly install into the chuck of any corded or cordless drill as small as 1/4-Inch (6.4 mm). Lightweight aluminum frames make these accessories extremely portable for a variety of hole cutting applications in sheet metal including 20-gauge (1.02 mm) galvanized steel. A compact model HC1 Hole Cutter is adjustable for making 2 to 12-Inch (51 to 305 mm) diameter holes. A combination English/Metric diameter gauge is included on the adjustable pivot slide for both models and both models use the same mill-type Cutter Bit and replacement parts.
- Features & Specs
- For a variety of metal work, including HVAC, Metal Roofing and Metal Studs.
- Longest lasting cutting edge with largest flat for adjusting edge and extending bit life.
- Consistently faster drilling-and-cutting operation.
- Precision-fit sealed bearings prevent premature wear or failure of cutting bit.
- Easy adjustment with wrench or screwdriver shaft.
- Larger, longer-lasting bolt and nut threads.
- Lower profile for easy hand clearance.
- NOTE: Cutting bit wears only in the dimension of the thickness of material cut. Adjusting bit up or down slightly will expose a new cutting edge and thus increase life of bit.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Hole Dia. in. (mm): 2-12 (51-305)
- Capacity: 20 ga.
- Net Weight oz. (g) : 16 (454)
- Aluminum: .054" (1.46mm)
- Copper: .042" (01.07mm)
- Stainless Steel: .030" (0.76mm)
- Galv Steel: .040" (1.02mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pagehole cutter Review by dog
Makes cutting holes in duct a flash Pros: Good Design, Easy To Use, Safety Features, Quality Materials, Durable Best Uses: Small Jobs, Inside, Outside, Big Jobs I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )