- What's Included
- MALCO CUTTER OFFSET AVIATION SNIP
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe serrated upper jaw of the Max2000 Offset Snip offers solid gripping power with less burr. Ground tips on jaws allow access in tight areas, so that Max Offsets can easily make nickel size blind hole cuts. A full 1-1/4-Inch cutting length and a cutting plane offset from handles makes trim cuts with the Max2000 Offset both accessible and efficient. Available with either a left cutting or right cutting application.
- Features & Specs
- Riveted handles
- Steel Handle Shaft Extends Through Full Length of Grip
- Multi-operational latch is accessible from right, left or top
- Color-coded TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) upper grip
- Nylon lower grip
- Extra long life compression spring
- Riveted handle will not loosen
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Cutting Application: Cuts sharp left angles, straight line and 5 (125 mm) diameter circles.
- Length of Cut in. (mm): 1-1/4 (31.8)
- Grip: Red
- Length in. (mm): 10-3/4 (273)
- Net Weight oz. (g): 16 (454)
- Weight: 1.05 lbs
No reviews have been found