- What's Included
- MALCO BRAKE MINI 48" UP TO 20GA
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductMake big or small fabrications on the job with this lightweight and portable tool! The versatile Mini Brake produces bends up to 135 degrees in sheet metals, including aluminum, copper and 22-gauge galvanized steel. The brake's compact size can accommodate sheet metal stock up to 4-feet wide, in any length, because there is no fixed throat depth to contend with. Use the Mini Brake anywhere on the job site, even on a truck tailgate, for a variety of fabricating tasks from large HVAC transitions to narrow roof flashing to structures as small as a 4-inch square. Strengthening ribs on the brake's anvil and apron assure consistent bends. A safety-conscious, cam-over style clamping mechanism, similar to much larger shop-floor brakes, keeps the anvil secure in any position. Optional legs are available separately.
- Features & Specs
- The Mini Brake also bends metal roofing components and roof flashing including copper and aluminum.
- Makes bends up to 135 degrees in galvanized sheet metal up to 22 gauge. A beefed-up 1/4" (6.4 mm) plate steel apron and 4-foot metal width capacity makes the Mini Brake ideal for fabricating plenums or large transitions at the job site.
- Versatile bending range accommodates compact fabrications as small as a 4" (102 mm) square.
- Accommodates sheet metal up to 4-foot wide in any length because there is no fixed throat depth to contend with.
- Dual-direction, cam-over style keep anvil secure in any position. This safety conscious feature prevents anvil from free falling or creating a pinching hazard.
- Compact size makes the Mini Brake suitable for use virtually anywhere on the job site. Extra wide feet offer stability even when operating on a truck tailgate.
- A 1/4" (6.4 mm) plate sheet apron and adjustable strengthening ribs on anvil assure uniform bends across width of material. Common 5/16 inch, course-thread adjustment bolts on anvil are factory set and are also easily adjustable in the field as necessary.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- O/A Width ft. (m): 4 (1.22)
- Min Hem Bending Depth in. (mm): 1/2(12.7)
- Net Weight lb. (kg) : 72.0 (32.66)
- Weight: 69.1 lbs
No reviews have been found