- What's Included
- Malco S3R 3.25in Offset REDLINE Hand Seamer
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyThe handle opening of this Malco REDLINE series gripped tool maximizes the powerful leverage of compound head-to-handle linkage while providing a more comfortable operating range for your hand. An Easy one-hand-operation, including an easy open and close latch motion, always leaves a free hand to steady your work piece.
- Features & Specs
- Ergonomic handle contours with an over-molded, non-slip handle insert assures a natural fit and feel for the way you work.
- Easy one-hand-operation, including an easy open and close latch motion, always leaves a free hand to steady work piece.
- Offset handle for more comfortable grip in challenging leverage situations.
- Jaw Width: 3.25in (83mm)
- Jaw Depth: 1.25in (31.8mm)
- Quantity: 1
- Weight: 2.05 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pagewonder tool Review by renaissance-man
Although my work has nothing to do with duct work, I use hand seamers on almost all of my projects. Anything requiring a material to be bent or pressed NEEDS this tool, it is the perfect counterpart to any sheet stock, especially sheet metal. Pros: Durable, Good Design, Easy To Use, Quality Materials I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )