- What's Included
- MALCO SHEAR TURBO DRILL ATTACHMENT
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe time-saving TURBOSHEAR Model No. TS1 inserts directly into the chuck of a standard 1200 rpm A/C or cordless drill. Its that easy to convert your power drill to a power shear! This rugged but inexpensive accessory cuts straight and to the left and is capable of navigating tight curved patterns and squares in heavy 20-gauge (1.02 mm) galvanized steel. Blind cuts require only a 1/2-Inch (12.7 mm) starting hole. Cutting applications include both ferrous and non-ferrous sheet metals, metal roofing/building panels, vinyl, steel mesh, ductwork, even the thick metal of furnace jackets, equipment enclosures or automotive body panels. An offset design keeps both hands away from work surface. Long-wearing hardened jaws are also replaceable. For premium performance without the premium price of a dedicated power shear, TURBOSHEAR is an easy addition to every tool box.
- Features & Specs
- Quickly attaches to a minimum 1200 RPM, 12-volt cordless or A/C drill. It is not necessary to remove or replace the existing drill chuck as the drive shaft of the TS1 inserts directly into a standard 3/8" or larger capacity drill.
- For best results, be sure to keep the TURBOSHEAR blades level with cutting plane, this offset design also keeps hands away from work surface. NOTE: Requires two hands to operate. Metal must be pre-set in place or held by an assistant.
- The TURBOSHEAR cuts straight and to the left and is capable of navigating tight curved patterns and square cuts. Blind cuts require only a 1/2" starting hole.
- The TURBOSHEAR makes short work of long rip cuts in metal roofing or building panels. And cutting steel mesh is a breeze with the amazing TURBOSHEAR. Other cutting applications include ductwork, vinyl, and non-ferrous metals.
- With a 20-gauge capacity in galvanized sheet metal, the TURBOSHEAR can even tackle the thick metal of equipment enclosures, furnace jackets, or automotive body panels.
- Galv Steel (20 Gauge): .040" (1.02mm)
- Mild Steel (18 Gauge): .048" (1.22mm)
- Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 2"
- Net Weight oz. (g): 26 (737)
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageGreat time saving tool Review by Gabe the Jack of all Trades
We liked ours so much we ordered one for our daughter who is starting her own business. We use ours mostly for cutting old ceiling tins. It enables us to make our product without a huge investment. We have had ours for years without having to buy new blades. Very durable. Pros: Durable, Good Design, Easy To Use, Safety Features, Quality Materials Best Uses: Gifts, Small Jobs, Inside, Outside I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )