- What's Included
- Ecoheat Heat Gun
- 7/8 air reducer attachment
- 1 shrink tubing attachment
- 1-15/16 and 3-1/8 spreader attachments
- Carrying case
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyEcoheat Heat Gun Kit, 500 & 1000 F (260 & 538 C), 120V, 10A, 1200W. Kit consists of EC-100 Heat Gun, 7/8 air reducer attachment,1 shrink tubing attachment, 1-15/16 and 3-1/8 spreader attachments packed in a durable storage & carrying case.
This is a 110v tool.
- Features & Specs
- Two heat settings: 500 & 1000 F - Accommodates many automotive and commercial applications.
- Two fan speeds - Low & High (7 & 9 CFM)
- Resettable thermostat - Protects element against over heating
- Lightweight - 1 lb. - Easy to hold at any angle for long periods of time, eliminates operator fatigue
- Built-in hand guard - Protects hand and fingers. Recessed switch guards against knocks and bumps
- 3-wire grounded cord set - A positive grounding system for user safety
- UL and CUL listed - Safety agency tested & approved for user safety
- Thermoplastic housing - for high impact durability
- Built-in Stand - Very stable, allows user to set heat gun down in an upright position.
- Use to bend and form plastics, dry body fillers, remove decals, spot dry paint, shrink tubing, packaging and more
- Ave. Air Volume: 7-9 CFM
- Ave. Air Velocity: 1020 FPM
- Motor: Permanent Magnet
- Dimensions: 8.5" L x 3.2" W x 7.7" H
- Nozzle Opening: 1.2" Dia.
- Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded
- Weight: 3.7 lbs
Quality 4 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageGreat heatgun for the price Review by Tech1911
I am a owner/operator of an appliance repair business, and use a heat-gun on a almost daily basis. This is the best kit I have bought for the price. The hard case and attachments are great. It is light weight, so it can be held for a while in one spot easily. With attachments, it can fit in compact spaces. The only feature I wish it had is a fan only cool down setting. Other than that its a great product, and I haven't found a kit of this quality for the price anywhere. I gave this 4 stars, it would be a perfect 5 stars if it had a cool down setting, which in my opinion, it should be regulation for every heat-gun to have a cool down setting for safety. Pros: Short Warm Up, Rugged, Easy To Use, Compact Design Cons: No cool-down setting Best Uses: Contractors, Home Improvements, Garage, Appliance repair I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )