- What's Included
- MT-51 Table-Top Butane Micro-torch
- Clamshell Packaging
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyMT-51 is an open flame torch only May be hand-held or used hands-free on table top Built-in self-igniting system with safety lock that ensures the switch is not turned on when not in use Built-in "refillable" plastic fuel tank Wide, stable base is perfect for hands-free use Temperature up to 2500F/1300C with open flame; 932F/500C with hot air tip 2-hour continuous run time for perfect continuous heat applications Adjustable flame that will produce a broad or pinpoint flame Meets Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Requirements Use to heat materials, ignite materials, pinpoint torch, shrink tubing, solder and desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more
- Features & Specs
- Wide stable base makes it perfect for hands-free use.
- Produces a broad yellow or blue pinpoint adjustable, wind resistant flame with temperatures up to 2,500oF/1300oC Blue Flame
- Built in self igniting switch makes unit easy to ignite.
- Meets Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) child safety requirements.
- Large built in plastic fuel tank is easy to refill.
- Runs approximately 2 hours on a full charge.
- Unit is shipped without fuel. Use with Master Ultrane Butane for best performance.
- Pinpoint flame is perfect for soldering, desoldering, heat shrinking and terminating, heating, lighting, melting wax and many other microtorch applications.
- Dimensions: 6.1" H x 3" W x 1.3" D
- Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane Butane
- Approx. Run Time: Two Hours
- Approx. Hot Air Temp.: 932F
- Fuel Tank: Plastic, Built-in, Refillable
- Shipped Empty
- Weight: 0.65 lb
No reviews have been found