- What's Included
- MASTER CUT BUR RADIUS TREE DOUBLECUT
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductRotary burs are cutting tools with many closely-spaced cutting edges, often with negative rake angle, for finishing or deburring edges. A rotary cutting tool is a handheld power tool with a variety of rotating accessory bits and attachments that can be used for cutting, carving, sanding, polishing, and many other applications. The smaller rotary cutting tools use high RPMs to maintain the correct cutting conditions for the tool bits. Smaller rotary cutting tools have low torque which makes them safer for freehand use, than the larger higher powered models or similar power tools. To maintain the correct surface speed and cutting conditions, a rotary burr is rotated at the highest speed possible, commensurate with their size and construction. Rotary burrs featuring open cutting action provide rapid material removal, and smooth finishes. Rotary burrs are available in various shapes, sizes, and abrasive textures. A rotary burr can be circular, conical, or spherical in shape. A rotary burr size depends upon the work it has to perform. A Tungsten carbide rotary burr can run at higher speeds than similar HSS cutters, yet still maintain its cutting edges. Burr is a rough edge or area remaining on material, such as metal, after it has been cast, cut, or drilled. The process by which a rotary burr is created is called rotary burring. Deburring is a finishing method used in industrial settings and manufacturing environments. Metal is frequently machined using many processes in order to create pieces of specific shape and size. For example, metal may be welded, molded, cast, trimmed, slit, or sheared. These procedures often create ragged edges or protrusions. The raised particles and shavings that appear when metal blanks are machined are referred to as burrs, and the process by which they are removed is known as deburring. Edge finishing is carried out by deburring. Rotary burrs are designed and manufactured to meet most industry specifications.
- Features & Specs
- Right hand spiral flute, double-cuts with a left-ward spiral flute..
- General purpose use on cast iron, steel, copper and brass alloys.
- Designed for rapid stock removal and excellent surface finishes.
- Right and Left hand flutes combined to produce super smooth finishes.
- Slight left hand cutting action gives excellent control of the burr and grinder
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Cut Type: Double Cut
- Shank: 1/4-Inch
- Material: Carbide
- Cuts: Brass, Bronze, Copper, Cast Iron, Steels, and Titanium.
- Steel/Mixes: 40-55rc, 55-60rc, Carbon, Nickel, Chrome, Stainless and Weldments
- Head Diameter: 1/4-Inch
- Head Length: 5/8-Inch
- End Cut: Yes
- Part Number: 09700
- Shape: Tree Shape Radius End
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found