- What's Included
- MASTER CUT BUR RADIUS TREE ALUMACUT
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe Alumacut 09802 SF-3FM has the cutting diameter of 3/8" and cutting length of 3/4". The shape of the bur is tree cone. It is specifically made to cut aluminum, plastic, and zinc materials. It's a singlecut bur bit with right hand spiral flute. The bur bit needs to be at the speed of 25,000-30,000 rpm to maintain the correct surface speed and cutting conditions.
- Features & Specs
- Right hand spiral flute.
- General purpose use on Aluminum, Plastics and Zinc.
- Designed for rapid stock removal and excellent surface finishes.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Cut Type: Fastmill Cut-Alumacut (FM)
- Shank: 1/4-Inch
- Material: Carbide
- Cuts: Aluminum, Plastics and Zinc.
- Head Diameter: 3/8-Inch
- Head Length: 3/4-Inch
- End Cut: Yes
- Part Number: 09802
- Shape: Tree Shape Radius End
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found