- What's Included
- MASTER CUT BUR RADIUS CONE DOUBLECUT
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThis product, SL-4DC 15400, is a Doublecut Carbide Cylinder Cone Bur that has a right hand spiral flute. It double-cuts with a left-ward spiral flute. The cone's angle is 14 degrees and the maximum cutting diameter of the cone is 1/2 inch. Master Cut designed this for removing stock quickly. The cylinder cone bur gives excellent surface finishes. These burs are great for use on cast iron, steel, copper, and brass alloys.
- Features & Specs
- Right hand spiral flute, double-cuts with a left-ward spiral flute..
- General purpose use on cast iron, steel, copper and brass alloys.
- Designed for rapid stock removal and excellent surface finishes.
- Right and Left hand flutes combined to produce super smooth finishes.
- Slight left hand cutting action gives excellent control of the burr and grinder
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Cut Type: Double Cut
- Shank: 1/4-Inch
- Material: Carbide
- Cuts: Brass, Bronze, Copper, Cast Iron, Steels, and Titanium.
- Steel/Mixes: 40-55rc, 55-60rc, Carbon, Nickel, Chrome, Stainless and Weldments
- Head Diameter: 7/16-Inch
- Head Length: 1-Inch
- End Cut: Yes
- Part Number: 15400
- Shape: Cylinder Cone
- Head Degree: 14
- Weight: 0.15 lb
No reviews have been found