- What's Included
- Milwaukee V28 Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 5 Year WarrantyThe Milwaukee 0756 Cordless 28 Volt 1 in. Rotary Hammer uses the Milwaukee built high power reversible motor to deliver 4,700 Bpm, 2.4 Ft.-lbs of impact energy. The 0756 comes standard with a keyless chuck for fast, easy accessory and adapter changes. A comfortable soft-grip handle and two finger trigger provide ultimate operator comfort. The 0756 features a compact L-shaped design for maximum comfort and control, along with better access to tight spaces. The 0756 is also equipped with a rotation stop feature for light chiseling and with a hammer action stop feature for drilling. It also features a durable metal gear box for long life. This is a brand new item and comes with a full manufacturer's warranty. Hardware Sales Inc is an authorized Milwaukee dealer. This item is for the bare tool only and does not come with batteries or charger. This is a new Milwaukee item and comes with a full Milwaukee warranty. Hardware Sales Inc. is an authorized Milwaukee dealer.
- Features & Specs
- Up to 2x Run-time of 18V tools
- Lightweight - 28V Power with 18v battery weight
- Compact L-Shape handle design for maximum comfort and control, better access to tight spaces
- 28V High power reversiable motor (screw removal, bit jams)
- Keyless chuck for fast, easy accessory and adapter changes
- Tri-mode - Hammer drilling, chiseling and drilling modes
- Durable metal gearbox for long life
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for optimal operator comfort
- Voltage: 28V
- No-Load RPM: 0-1,400
- No Load BPM: 0-4,700
- Solid Bit Capacity: 1"
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- No. of Batteries Included: 0
- Impact Energy: 2.4 ft. lbs.
- Blows Per Minute: 4700
- Overall Length: 13.0"
- Weight: 8.85 lbs
No reviews have been found