- What's Included
- Milwaukee 12V Sub-Compact Driver Drill (2401-22)
- Insert Bit No. 2 Phillips 1/4 in.
- Hex Insert Bit 6F 7R 1/4 in.
- (2) 12V Li-Ion Battery Pack (48-11-2401)
- 12V Charger (48-59-2401)
- Compact Driver Storage Bag (48-55-2401)
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 5 Year WarrantyThe new Milwaukee Sub-Compact Driver has the power to drive the majority of common small fasteners, and the run-time of full day screw driving without recharging. The compact size allows the users to work in tight places for increased convenience. This unit requires 110 volts input.
- Features & Specs
- Quick Bit-Loading 1/4 in. Hex Chuck for bit insertion and release with one hand
- Battery Fuel Gauge for displaying remaining run-time
- Metal Gear Housing for job site durability
- Built-in LED for illumination of dark work spots
- Variable Speed Trigger for output power control
- Over-mold Side and Grip for secure grip and work surface protection
- Voltage: 12 DC
- Chuck Size: 1/4 in.
- No Load Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Torque: 100 in.-lbs.
- Chuck Type: 1/4 in. Hex
- Reversible Battery: No
- No. of Batteries Included: 2
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Clutch Settings: 14 + 1
- Capacity in Steel: 1/4 in.
- Capacity in Wood: 1/2 in.
- Length: 7 in.
- Tool Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
No reviews have been found