- What's Included
- Milwaukee 2420-20 12-Volt Li-Ion Hackzall Saw
- Does Not include Battery or Charger
Warranty: 5 Year WarrantyThe M12 Hackzall reciprocating saw is designed to be compact and light for strong cutting in small spaces. It is ideal for plumbing, electrical, remodeling, and HVAC applications. The Hackzall cuts over 80 pieces of 1-1/2 inch PVC on a single charge of 12-volt battery. It delivers a 1/2 inch stroke 3,000 times per minute for a smooth yet agressive cut. As well as utilizes a keyless QUIK-LOK blade clamp to ensure fast and simple blade changes. With the lightweight design, it offers less user fatigue as well as one-handed operation. It has a bulit-in LED light and battery fuel gauge displaying the remaining run-time. This is a bare tool which does not include a battery or charger.
- Features & Specs
- Only 11-inch and 2.6 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces.
- 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight.
- Keyless QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes.
- All-Metal Gear Case for added durability.
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control.
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time.
- Accepts both HACKZALL and SAWZALL style blades (See related products for listing of HACKZALL blades)
- Built-In LED Light illuminates work surface.
- Voltage: 12V
- Speed: 0-3000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 1/2-Inch
- Blade Clamp: QUIK-LOK Universal 1/2-Inch Tang
- Trigger: Variable Speed
- Battery: LITHIUM-ION
- Length: 11in
- Tool Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Weight: 2.85 lbs
No reviews have been found