- What's Included
- 18V Compact Driver Drill
- (2) 18V Li-Ion Battery Pack (48-11-1815)
- 18V Li-Ion Charger (48-59-1801)
- 3-Jaw Keyless Chuck (48-66-1275)
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe new Milwaukee Compact Driver Drill has been built to withstand tough jobsite conditions. Longer run-time and fewer battery changes maintains momentum while you're working and prevents unscheduled breaks. The tool balance, weight, and grip have been optimized to reduce fatigue. Superior bit grip prevents frequent bit retightening and lost bits. The terms Reconditioned, Refurbished, and Remanufactured all refer to the process of inspecting an item for maintenance or minor repair. All Factory Reconditioned items that Hardware Sales Inc. sells have been inspected by the manufacturer and fixed if needed. They are then sent to us for resale as Factory Reconditioned items. They are guaranteed to work like brand new. In most cases they look new although it is possible for them to come with a scratch or scrape since they are not brand new items.
- Features & Specs
- 1/2 in. Ratcheting Chuck with plastic sleeve
- Heavy-Duty 2-Speed Metal Gear Box: 0-350/0-1,400 rpm
- Compact Length (7-3/4 in.) fits in tight areas
- Compact Motor delivers 400 in.-lbs. of maximum torque
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces
- Lightweight 4.0 lbs.
- Charger requires 110 volt input
- Voltage: 18 DC
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- No Load Speed: 0-350/0-1,400 RPM
- Torque400 in.-lbs.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Reversible Battery: No
- No. of Batteries Included: 2
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Clutch Settings: 21
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2 in.
- Capacity in Wood: 1 in.
- Length: 7-3/4 in.
- Tool Weight: 4.0 lbs.
- Weight: 12 lbs
No reviews have been found