- What's Included
- Milwaukee 2610-84 M18 Cordless High Performance 1/2" Drill Driver
- (2) 18V XC LITHIUM-ION Batteries - 48-11-1828
- 18V Charger - 48-59-1801
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyAs the cornerstone of the new M18 cordless family, the 2610 Drill/Driver delivers revolutionary power, run-time, and ergonomics. The new Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor generates a best-in-class 650 in-lbs of torque to meet the application rigors of the jobsite. Utilizing the new 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery, the 2610 delivers up to 65% more holes per charge. At only 91/4" long and 5.3 lbs, it is the most compact high performance drill/driver available, which minimizes user fatigue and maximizes productivity by fitting into tight spaces. The 2610 incorporates an easy to use 1/2-Inch single-sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws for maximum grip. Other features include the Battery Fuel Gauge, which displays remaining run-time and the Built-in LED Light that illuminates work surface. The terms Reconditioned, Refurbished, and Remanufactured all refer to the process of inspecting an item for maintenance or minor repair. All Factory Reconditioned items that Hardware Sales Inc. sells have been inspected by the manufacturer and fixed if needed. They are then sent to us for resale as Factory Reconditioned items. They are guaranteed to work like brand new. In most cases they look new although it is possible for them to come with a scratch or scrape since they are not brand new items.
- Features & Specs
- 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery delivers longer life and run-time
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time
- 1/2-Inch single-sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws
- On-board Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
- Variable speed trigger
- Charger requires 110 volt input
- Voltage: 18V
- Torque: 650 in lbs.
- RPM High: 0-1,800
- RPM Low: 0-450
- Clutch Settings: 24
- No of Batteries Included: (2) 18V XC LITHIUM-ION Batteries
- Battery: LITHIUM-ION
- Length: 9-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 13.25 lbs.
- Weight: 13.6 lbs
No reviews have been found