- What's Included
- 18V Cordless M18 High Performace Hammer Drill - 2611-84
- (2) 18V M18 XC Lithium-Ion Batteries - 48-11-1828
- 18V Charger - 48-59-1801
- Side Handle
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyAs the cornerstone of the new M18 cordless family, the 2611 Hammer-Drill/Driver delivers revolutionary power, run-time, and ergonomics. The new Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor generates a best-in-class 650 in-lbs. of torque to meet the application rigors of the jobsite. Utilizing the new 18V M18 XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery, the 2611 delivers up to 65% more holes per charge. At only 9-1/4-in long and 5.3 lbs, it is the most compact high performance hammer drill available, which minimizes user fatigue and maximizes productivity by fitting into tight spaces. The 2611 incorporates an easy to use in single-sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws for maximum grip. Other features include the Battery Fuel Gauge, which displays remaining run-time and the Built-in LED Light that illuminates work surface. The terms Reconditioned, Refurbished, and Remanufactured all refer to the process of inspecting an item for maintenance or minor repair. All Factory Reconditioned items that Hardware Sales Inc. sells have been inspected by the manufacturer and fixed if needed. They are then sent to us for resale as Factory Reconditioned items. They are guaranteed to work like brand new. In most cases they look new although it is possible for them to come with a scratch or scrape since they are not brand new items.
- Features & Specs
- 18V M18 XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion battery delivers longer life and run-time
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time
- 1/2-in single-sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
- Variable speed trigger
- Charger requires 110 volt input
- Voltage: 18V
- Torque: 650 in. lbs.
- RPM: 0-450 / 0-1,800
- Length: 9 1/4-in
- Weight: 5.3 Lbs.
- Packaging Size: 17.32-in x 5.3-in x 13.58-in
- Shipping Weight: 13.25 lbs.
- Battery Type: M18 Li-Ion
- Weight: 14.45 lbs
No reviews have been found