- What's Included
- (1) 2604-20 M18 FUEL 1/2-inch Hammer Drill/Driver
- (1) 2653-20 M18 FUEL 1/4-inch Hex Impact Driver
- (2) 48-11-1840 M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- (1) 48-59-1812 M18/M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Side Handle
Warranty: 5 Year Limited WarrantyIncluded FREE for a limited time Milwaukee 48-32-4401 Shockwave Driver Bit Set, 29-Piece. The Milwaukee 2797-22 M18 FUEL Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the Milwaukee 2604-20 M18 FUEL 1/2-inch Hammer Drill/Driver and Milwaukee 2653-20 M18 FUEL 1/4-inch Hex Impact Driver. (2) 48-11-1840 M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack, (1) 48-59-1812 M18/M12 Multi-Voltage Charger, (1) Belt Clip, (1) Milwaukee Branded Carrying Case, (1) Side Handle and Milwaukee 2797-22 Owner's Manual. M18 FUEL features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence hardware and software is the worlds most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the users investment.
- Features & Specs
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE brushless motor runs cooler, and lasts longer than leading competitors.
- Milwaukee 48-11-1840 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery is the most durable battery pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard competitor Lithium-Ion batteries.
- The 2653-20 1/4-inch Hex Impact Driver has a peak torque of 1,600 in-lbs, No load speed 0-2,900 RPM and a no load IPM 0-3,600.
- The 2604-20 M18 FUEL 1/2-inch Hammer Drill/Driver has a peak torque 725 in-lbs, Chuck type of 1/2-inch Metal Single Sleeve, 0-550/0-1,850 RPM
- Milwaukee features a REDLINK PLUS advanced system of cordless which provides performance and overload protection on the job site.
- REDLITHIUM battery technology has a superior construction, and performance deliver more work per charge on the market.
- Part Number: 2797-22
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 18V
- Weight: 20.5 lbs
No reviews have been found