- What's Included
- 48-22-4037 12-inch Long Straight Forge Alloy Steel Blade Cutting Snips
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyWith a serrated jaws for cutting up to 20-gauge cold rolled steel and 22-gauge stainless steel and with a one-handed locking, ease of use, and quick open and close system the Milwaukee 48-22-4037 12-inch Long Straight Forge Alloy Steel Blade Cutting Snips are designed with increased rust protection with hard chrome plated blades. With ruler markings on the blade and ergonomic handles for improved user control and comfort the Milwaukee 48-22-4037 12-inch cutting snips can be used for helping contractors, electricians, and other handyman for up to 10x more cuts on the jobsite.
- Features & Specs
- 3" Long Forged Alloy Steel Blades: For up to 10X More Cuts
- One Handed Locking: Ease of use/Quick open & close
- Flush Bolt Design
- Rust Protection with hard chrome plated blades
- Serrated Jaws: Cuts up to 20-Gauge CRS Cold Rolled Steel and 22-Gauge Stainless Steel
- Ergonomic Handles: For comfort and control
- Ruler Markings On Blade
- Part Number: 48-22-4037
- Length 12"
- Weight 1 lb
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Length 3"
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
No reviews have been found