- What's Included
- 49-56-6571 Door Lock Installation Guide
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe auto-centering guide accurately centers the door latch hole, and the non-slip clamp design prevents unwanted movement of the drill guide during use. Whether you're remodeling, replacing a damaged door or adding a deadbolt, the built-in accuracy of Milwaukee's Door Lock Drill Guide will give quick and professional results. This guide accommodates standard interior and exterior door thicknesses between 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"and common backsets of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
- Features & Specs
- Accurate Auto Centering Drill Guide
- Self-contained Backset Adjusters
- Easily install lcoksets and deadbolts on common doors from 1-3/8-inch to 1-3/4-inch thick.
- Can be used on interior or exterior doors.
- Non-Slip Clamp
- 2-3/8-inch or 2-3/4-inch Backsets
- Part Number: 49-56-6571
- Condition: New
- Door Thickness Capacity: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset Capacity: 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore Hole Capacity: 2-1/8"
- Latch Bore Hole Capacity: 1"
- Weight: 0.85 lb
No reviews have been found