- What's Included
- Milwaukee 9070-80 Reconditioned Corded 1/2in Impact Wrench
- This item is 110v with a US style plug
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe Milwaukee corded impact wrench, 9070-80, is a reconditioned item. It delivers 300 ft. lbs. of torque and weighting only 6 pounds. The 1/2-inch impact wrench has a great power to weight ratio. It has a powerful 7.0 amp motor that drives a unique impact mechanism at 1800 RPM. It features a pin-detent system to securely retain sockets or adapters. There is a rocker switch for a quick selection of forward or reverse. The handle on this tool has a soft cushioned grip to provide a well-balanced and controllable feel. With having this tool, it fastens and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time. This item is 110v with a US style plug.
- Features & Specs
- 300 ft. lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC/DC rocker switch for quick selection of forward and reverse
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 1800 RPM and 2600 IPM (no load)
- Light weight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Pin detent system to securely retain sockets and adapters
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Drive Size: 1/2 in. Square
- Torque: 300 ft.-lbs.
- No Load Speed: 1,800 RPM
- Amps: 7
- No Load BPM: 2600
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Switch Type: Rocker
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Socket Retention: Flat End Detent Pin
- Length: 11-5/8 in.
- Weight: 7.15 lbs
No reviews have been found