- What's Included
- Milwaukee 9072-20 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench
Warranty: 5 Year WarrantyThis impact wrench features a quik-lok cord, pin-detent system to securely retain sockets or adapters, and a variable speed reversing switch for added control in drilling applications or driving lag-bolts. Delivering 300-foot-pounds of torque and weighing only 6-pounds, this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1800 RPM (no load). The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time. Includes the tool only.
- Features & Specs
- 300 ft./lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 600-1800 RPM and 1000-2600 IPM (no load)
- AC-only variable speed reversing switch with speed setting dial
- 10-foot quik-lok 2-wire cord
- This item is 110V.
- Power Source: corded-electric
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Weight: 7.75 lbs
No reviews have been found