- What's Included
- Canoga 193 Series Baldor 1 HP 120-Volt Concrete Mixer
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe Canoga 193 Series of concrete mixers are towable with a welded steel frame and torsion bar suspension. Features include a cast steel pinion gear for superior wear and durability, as well as a dump gear to provide better control when discharging material. 10-gauge steel drum is fabricated with a 1/4" steel bottom and 3/8" thick reinforcing ring. Powered by 1 hp TEFC electric motor or GX160 Honda engine. Tow-tongue includes cast iron 2" ball hitch.
- Features & Specs
- Drum fabricated from 10 gauge steel with 1/4-inch bottom and 3/8-inch reinforcing ring
- Two paddles with two blades each plus three open type bowl gussets
- 58 drum positions possible with machine-cut gears and gravity latch
- Engine/motor mounted on a hinged plate with "one nut" adjustment of V-belt tension
- Motor Baldor 1 hp 120V
- Batch Capacity 1/2 to 3/4 Bag
- (5 Cubic Ft.) 1/2 to 3/4 Bag
- Total Volume 9 Cubic Ft.
- Drum Diameter 26"
- Drum Depth 34"
- Drum Opening 16"
- Drive Single V-belts to cast gear
- Axle Torsion-Bar
- Wheels 5.0 x 13"
- Tires ST175/80D 13C
- 6 ply Bias/Load Range C ST175/80D 13C
- 6 ply Bias/Load Range C
- LxWxH 95" x 62" x 67"
- Shipping Weight 700 lbs.
- Weight: 700 lbs
No reviews have been found