- What's Included
- 164147 Canoga 300 Series Baldor 1-1/2 HP 120V Concrete Mixers
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe Canoga 300 Series of concrete mixers are towable with a welded structural tubing and channel frame, cast steel pinion gear and torsion bar suspension. Features include a geared dump system for better control and gravity latch for secure drum position. Heavy-duty 10-gauge drum fabricated with 1/4" steel bottom and 3/8" thick reinforcing ring. Powered by 1-1/2" hp TEFC electric motor or GX240 Honda engine with dual V belts. Drum measures 34" in diameter with 19" opening. Tow-tongue includes cast iron 2" ball hitch and heavy-duty safety chain.
- Features & Specs
- Drum fabricated from 10 gauge steel with 1/4-inch bottom and 3/8-inch reinforcing ring
- Three paddles with three blades each plus three open type bowl gussets for superior mixing and easy cleaning
- Forty-nine possible drum positions with machine cut gears for easy turning and gravity latch for secure drum locations
- Engine house MIG welded using 12 & 14 gauge sheet metal with heavy duty piano hinge for durability
- Motor mounted on heavy duty angle iron to reduce vibration and fatigue
- Torsion Bar Suspension for smoother ride
- Chassis and yoke designed from structural tubing and channel for greater strength
- Removable 2-1/2-inch diameter towing tongue with heavy duty safety chain
- Part # 164147
- Motor Baldor 1-1/2 hp 120V
- Batch Capacity 1-1/2 to 2 Bags
- (9 Cubic Ft.) 1-1/2 to 2 Bags
- (9 Cubic Ft.)
- Total Volume 15 Cubic Ft.
- Drum Diameter 34"
- Drum Depth 38"
- Drum Opening 19"
- Drive Dual V-belts & gear
- Axle Torsion-Bar
- Wheels 5.0 x 13"
- Tires ST175/80D 13C
- 6 ply Bias/Load Range C ST175/80D 13C
- LxWxH 120" x 62" x 70"
- Shipping Weight 1,060 lbs.
- Weight: 1060 lbs
No reviews have been found