- What's Included
- MK-1280 16" Wet Cutting Electric Brick Saw
- Rip Guide
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty on Defective ProductDesigned for landscaping, paving and masonry job sites. Simple to operate and requires limited maintenance. Designed for cutting large format bricks and pavers. Steel frame provides durability and strength. Closed back design with vacuum port help in dust control. Does not include blade.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- 16-Inch blade capability
- Blade guard has garden hose style connection for optional wet cutting
- Jig-welded steel frame assembly
- Blade guard gives 180 coverage
- Drop down blade shaft is built with sealed and permanently lubricated heavy-duty bearings
- Cast aluminum blade guard with stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust
- Adjustable water supply for wet cutting
- 2HP 120V/230V Baldor Electric
- Does not include blade.
- Weight 157 lbs.
- Blade Capacity 16-Inch
- Depth of Cut 5-3/4-Inch
- Length of Cut 28-Inch
- Weight: 185 lbs
No reviews have been found