- What's Included
- EARPLUGS 33 DECIBELS 200 PAIR
Warranty: Limited Warranty on Defective ProductMeteors ear plugs now come in a new, small size to fit smaller ear canals. The same exceptional comfort that comes from the unique curved design of Meteors is now available for women and other workers with smaller ear canals. The contours follow the shape of the ear canal which means less pressure at the smallest diameter of the earplug. Meteors innovative undercut design affords a secure fit all day long and are PVC-Free. The large base helps provide proper insertion, fit and removal. And now the same high-level comfort and fit is available to women and other workers with smaller ear canals with the new Meteors, Small. Both sizes of Meteors offer superior protection. Regular Meteors have the highest independently tested NRR 33 available. Meteors, Small feature a similarly independently tested high NRR 28. Meteors are independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 by Michael & Associates, Inc.
- Features & Specs
- 100% PVC-Free.
- Highest independently tested NRR - NRR 33 for regular Meteors and NRR 28 for Meteors, Small.
- Soft, slow recovery foam and contoured shape molds easily to the ear canal for all day comfort.
- The contours follow the shape of the ear canal which means less pressure at the smallest diameter of the earplug.
- Meteors innovative undercut design affords a secure fit, all day long.
- Meteors are independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974.
- The bright green color is a trademark of Moldex-Metric, Inc. and also provides easy compliance checks.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Count: 200 Pair
- NRR: 33dB
- Corded: No
- Weight: 1.45 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageNo More Ringing Ears Review by Fixer Upper
I always have some home project or regular maintenance in the works, and most of it exposes me to motor noise—table saw, power drill, lawn tractor, weed eater, pressure washer, etc. When I put these ear plugs in, the noise just disappears. I always use ear plugs, but most of them just cut down on the noise. These are in a completely different class. And they're comfortable. Others I used would give me an earache after a while, but these things fit in place. They really do the job. Pros: Lightweight, Good Protection, Comfortable Best Uses: Construction, Carpentry, Working With Power Tools, Outdoor Work I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )