- What's Included
- NC001-16 16-inch x 5.25-inch Cedar Roasting Plank
- Rod Tightening tool
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyNature's Cuisine NC001-16 discover tantalizing smoky flavors by roasting your favorite foods using Nature's Cuisine oven planks. Plank cooking works because the porous wood surface absorbs moisture at room temperature and then releases the moisture and a smoky aroma to flavor foods as they're slowly roasted in your oven. Each wood is unique- the Cedar roasting plank lends a sweet spicy flavor with a mild smoky edge. Plank-cooked foods are juicier, more flavorful and less susceptible to nutrient loss with a complex layering of flavors. An added benefit for health-conscious cooks: most recipes can be prepared using less fat, oil, sauces or liquids because the plank releases moisture as it cooks in these oven. Crafted in the Pacific Northwest from a solid piece of the finest quality wood, the plank also features steel tightening rods inserted into the wood to help prevent cracking and warping. It measures 16-Inch x 5.25-Inch and includes recipes and a rod tightening tool. The plank is easy to clean by running warm water over it and softly scrubbing. Do not put in the dishwasher. Savor the Flavor of Nature's Cuisine gourmet cooking in your oven. Made in Canada.
- Features & Specs
- Oven Safe. Easy warm water Clean-up.
- Plank-cooked foods are juicer, more flavorful and less susceptible to nutrient loss with a complex layering of flavors.
- Great for poultry, fish, meat and vegetables.
- Crafted from a fine piece of cedar for a sweet, spicy flavor with a mild smoky edge.
- Serve right from the plank.
- Do not use in dishwasher.
- Solid piece-untreated western red cedar.
- Part Number: NC001-16
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Wood: Cedar
- Length: 16-inches
- Width: 5-1/4-inch
- Height: 2-inches
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
No reviews have been found