- What's Included
- O BERRY ENTERPRISES SCREW SQUEEK COUNTER SNAP 50PC AT JOIST
- 1.5" Hex 1/8" Driver
- Counter-snap screw breaker
Warranty: Customer Satisfactory WarrantyThe Counter-Snap screws are designed to bind the hardwood floor and the subfloor together, stopping the movement and squeaks, then snap at the score that is set 1/4 inch below the hardwood flooring. Just fill the small hole with a wood filler to conceal it and you're done.We make two screws to stop floor squeaks in hardwood floors. One screw is designed for use at the joist. This screw has two different pitches separated by a section where there is no thread. By having the screw designed this way we are able to have the screw pull the hardwood and subfloor tight to the joist.The joist screw won't work between the joist because the separation of the thread is greater than the thickness of the hardwood flooring and the subfloor. This I know seems confusing but it means that thread is only on the hardwood and not the subfloor so it cannot stop the movement.We designed the Counter-Snap screws for between the joist to have a thread on both boards at the same time. We use our weight to push the floor subfloor together then the fixture forces the head to snap off 1/4 inch below the top of the wood flooring.The Counter-Snap package includes 50 scored screws, a snap off fixture, a square-headed driver bit, and complete instructions.
- Features & Specs
- The Counter-Snap package includes 50 scored screws, a snap off fixture, a square headed driver bit and complete instructions.
- We designed the Counter-Snap screws for between the joist to have thread in both boards at the same time.
- The joist screw won't work between the joist (try O' Berry's 3236) because the separation of thread is greater than the thichness of the hardwood flooring and the subfloor.
- Head: #2 Recessed Square
- Count: 50
- Length: 3.5", breaks at 3"
- For: Linoleum and hardwood
- Weight: 0.85 lb
No reviews have been found