The Fast Accurate and Portable PLS180 Square Laser Line Tool
- What's Included
- PLS180 Palm Laser
- PLS Pouch (Fits PLS180 Palm Laser)
- Magnetic Wall Bracket
- (3) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Carrying Case
Warranty: 3 Limited Year WarrantyUsing the PLS180 System contractors can determine horizontal and vertical reference lines outside in bright sunlight. With a PLS laser and a little thought you can reduce your layout time dramatically. Use your PLS180 laser to determine reference points and lines down and up for each light, per dimensioned plans. How much time would it take you to lay out 50 lights in a vaulted ceiling with two people and a plumb bob?
- Features & Specs
- Lay out reference points faster than traditional, labor intensive methods.
- No more swinging plumb bobs.
- Plumb instantly from floor to ceiling or from 50 feet off the ground!
- Self-leveling: no time wasted with bubble vials.
- Take clear, stable reference points indoors and outdoors.
- Click Here To Read The PLS180 HardwareSales.com Review
- Working Range: 100 Feet
- Accuracy (all beams): ⅛" @ 30 Feet
- Leveling: Automatic
- Leveling Range: 6
- Power Supply: 3 AA Batteries
- Operating Time: + 30 hrs Continuous
- Dimensions: 2" x 2-⅞" x 3-⅜"
- Weight: 12 oz. (.33kg.)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
Quality 5 star :50% ( 3 ) 4 star :50% ( 3 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
6 Item(s)per pageAwesome Review by CG
Every body that borrows it wants one. Big upgrade from the ps2 Pros: Durable, Easy To Use, Good Design, Quality Materials Best Uses: Big Jobs, Inside, Small Jobs I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )
* it's small, it's yellow, it's great * Review by Wil E
"I use it for ceilings and for placing garden fences. It's small, strong and a great replacement for my PLS2. Greetings from Holland (the Netherlands) Pros: Quality Materials, Easy To Use, Durable Cons: None Best Uses: Outside, Big Jobs, Small Jobs, Inside I would describe myself as: 'Professional'"(Posted on )
cheap!! Review by Brian
Great product all around.. Price is best! Pros: Easy To Use, Easy To Store, Good Grip Best Uses: In The Workshop, Home Repair, In The Field I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )
GREAT!!!! Review by ALEX
LOVEE IT!!!!! Nothing like it out there.... Pros: Easy To Use, Good Grip, Powerful, Good Safety Features, Easy To Store Best Uses: In The Field, In The Yard, Home Repair, In The Workshop I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )
A great tool! Review by Woodymust have in your toolbox Review by prem
easy to use and can be used for ceilings,partitions,laying floor tiles and wall tiles etc Pros: Good Design, Easy To Use Cons: Laser head not lockable Best Uses: Inside, Small Jobs I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )