- What's Included
- PLS180 Palm Laser
- PLS Pouch (Fits PLS180 Palm Laser)
- Magnetic Wall Bracket
- (3) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Carrying Case
- PLS-SLD Detector for PLS Line Lasers
- Rod Clamp
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyThe PLS180 Palm Laser is a self leveling, compact and durable tool that projects bright, crisp laser generated lines. These lines are accurate to within 1/8in in 30ft. The operating range of the PLS180 is determined by the brightness of the lighting on the job site. Most job site conditions will allow for a working range of 60ft to 100ft. The PLS180 has four distinct modes of operation, the first mode projects a horizontal level line and the second mode projects a vertical, plumb line. The third mode projects both plumb and level lines together. The fourth mode overrides the self leveling features of modes one, two and three and projects a plumb and level line that can be positioned to project a sloped line.
- Features & Specs
- Lay out reference points faster than traditional, labor intensive methods.
- No more swinging plumb bobs.
- Plumb instantly from floor to ceiling or from 50 feet off the ground!
- Self-leveling: no time wasted with bubble vials.
- Take clear, stable reference points indoors and outdoors.
- Detector allows PLS Line tools to be used outdoors to 250 feet
- Working Range: 100 Feet
- Accuracy (all beams): ⅛" @ 30 Feet
- Leveling: Automatic
- Leveling Range: 6
- Power Supply: 3 AA Batteries
- Operating Time: + 30 hrs Continuous
- Dimensions: 2" x 2-⅞" x 3-⅜"
- Weight: 12 oz. (.33kg.)
- Quantity: 1
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
No reviews have been found