- What's Included
- 100004C EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e Cat6 Connector Crimp Tool
- (100) 202010 EZ-RJ45 Series Cat 6+ Connectors
- 15041 Red BR1 Multi-Stripper for RG 59/6/6Q RG 7/11 Cat 5e/6+
- 19105 22-in-1 Professional Security Screwdriver Tool kit
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyThe Platinum Tools 100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimper Tool includes (100) 202010 EZ-RJ45 Series Cat6+ speed standard, no shielding Connectors Jar, 15041 Red BR1 Multi-Stripper for RG 59/6/6Q RG 7/11 Cat 5e/6+, and 19105 22-in-1 Professional Security Screwdriver Tool kit. The technician is made for all types of installations and provides professional technicians with a fast and easy method of crimping a variety of connectors including all EZ-RJ45, EZRJ12/11 connectors and standard modular plugs excluding AMP. For use in Cat 6 compliant data networks the patented FCC compliant, RoHS compliant EZ-RJ45 Cat 6+ speed standard, no shielding connectors from Platinum Tools are manufactured in the USA and are designed to provide the user with increased performance, faster terminations and works with solid or stranded wire. The Platintum Tools 19105 22-in-1 security screwdriver kit includes 11 double-sided style bits including Torx, Hex, Robertson, Standard Slotted, Phillips Bits, Spanner, and Tri-Wing Bits. For quick wire stripping and cutter the Platinum Tools 15041 Red BR1 Multi-Stripper can be used for applications involving RG 59 CCTV, RG 6, RG 6 Quad, RG 7/11, Twist Pair (Data) Cat 3 & 4 PVC and Plenum, Cat5E PVC and Plenum, Cat 5e shielded PVC and Plenum, CAT 6 PVC and Plenum, CAT 6 Shielded PVC and Plenum, Cat 6A shielded PVC and Plenum. Telephone and Audio Round Cable.
- Features & Specs
- Crimps and trims extended wire in EZ-RJ45 Connector in a single cycle.
- For use with EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e and Cat 6 Connectors.
- Will also work on most other RJ-11, RJ-12 and RJ-45 connectors. (Except AMP)
- Straight action crimping motion for the most reliable and consistent terminations.
- Crimping dies are precision ground from high carbon steel.
- Full cycyle ratcheting mechanism provides consistent terminations every time.
- Part Number: 100004C
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Length: 8-inches
- Width: 2-1/4-inches
- Height: 1-inches
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
No reviews have been found