- What's Included
- Porter-Cable FN250C 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 16-Gauge Finish Nailer
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 30 Day In-House Satisfaction GuaranteeThe Porter-Cable FN250C 1-to-2-1/2-inch 16-gauge Finish Nailer comes with a maintenance-free motor for added reliability and long tool life. With the ability to drive 16-guage "FN" style finish nails from 1 to 2-1/2 inches long, this brad nailer features an internal piston catch for consistent maximum power on every shot and a rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Also included is a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal, and a sequential style trigger with a lock off switch. Other features include a contact safety located behind the driver guide for better visibility, an adjustable belt hook, an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort, and a low nail reload indicator. With a 100-nail magazine (which can be loaded rear load and lock style), this nailer's sequential style trigger with lock off switch operates at 70-to-120 PSI for added versatility. Its strong and lightweight die-cast aluminum body Measures 10.6 x 11.8 inches and weighs 3.85 pounds. The terms Reconditioned, Refurbished, and Remanufactured all refer to the process of inspecting an item for maintenance or minor repair. All Factory Reconditioned items that Hardware Sales Inc. sells have been inspected by the manufacturer and fixed if needed. They are then sent to us for resale as Factory Reconditioned items. They are guaranteed to work like brand new. In most cases they look new although it is possible for them to come with a scratch or scrape since they are not brand new items.
1 Year Warranty
- Features & Specs
- Maintenance-free motor designed to deliver long life
- Internal piston catch for consistent max power on every shot
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Drives 16 ga. "FN" style finish nails from 1" to 2-1/2" length
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust channels contaminants away from the user
- Magazine can be loaded as a rear load & lock style
- Sequential style trigger with lock off switch
- Removable non-marring nose tip
- Contact safety located behind driver guide for better visibility
- Adjustable belt hook
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
- Special hardened driver blade
- Strong, lightweight, die-cast aluminum housing
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Firing Modes: Sequential Fire
- Jam Clearance: Front Opening Quick Release Nose
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Fastener Type: 16 ga. Finish Nails
- Fastener Range: 1" to 2-1/2" "
- Length: 11.8 "
- Height: 10.6 "
- Weight: 3.85 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 10.07 lbs
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
No reviews have been found