- What's Included
- Porter-Cable NS100B-R 1/2-Inch to 1-Inch 18-Gauge Crown Stapler
- Instruction Manual
- Features & Specs
- Uses standard Ga., 1/4" crown staples from 1/2" to 1" long
- Tool-free jam release mechanism designed not to block line of sight
- Special hardened driver blade
- Strong and light weight die-cast aluminum body
- Sequential fire trigger
- Tool-free depth adjustment for exact setting of staple
- Contact safety located behind driver guide for stapling in tight spaces
- Removable rubber nose cushion protects delicate work
- Tool-free directional exhaust port
- Fastener Type: 18 Ga. 1/4" Crown Staple
- Fastener Range: 1/2" to 1"
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Staples
- Jam Clearance: Lever Type Quick Release Nose
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Firing Modes: Sequential Fire
- Height: 8-1/2"
- Length: 10-1/4"
- Weight: 2-3/8 lbs.
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
No reviews have been found