- What's Included
- POWERMATIC 511 Panel Saw with 4" Dust Port
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyIf you work with sheet goods, this 511 Vertical Panel Saw has plenty of power for the most demanding cuts. The carriage assembly is designed with eight unique guide roller assemblies allowing it to glide effortlessly along the stainless steel rails. This Vertical Panel Saw features a powerful 3HP worm-drive motor which rotates in the carriage, adding the versatility to perform rip cuts. The solid aluminum rollers with outside support bracket assure smooth feeding of stock and perfect 90 cuts every time. This saw will handle panels up to 5 feet tall. It also includes horizontal and vertical scales, an adjustable stop and casters for mobility. The true counterweight system keeps the saw carriage in the desired position when loading or unloading panels. With the innovative dual dust collection ports and nylon brush surrounding the blade, this saw provides superior dust collection from the front and the rear side of the panel.
- Features & Specs
- Stainless steel guide tubes with eight guide roller assemblies provide smooth carriage glide
- Dual 4" dust ports with nylon brush surrounding blade for front and rear dust exhaust
- True counterweight system keeps the carriage where you position it while loading stock
- Solid aluminum rollers with outside support brackets for square cuts
- Casters for easy mobility
- 3HP Worm drive saw motor rotates in carriage to perform rip cuts
- Heavy-duty welded one-piece steel frame prevents vibration, ensures solid support
- Motor HP: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 120 V
- Motor Current: 13 A
- Blade Diameter: 8 "
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8 "
- Maximum Cross Cut Length: 62 "
- Maximum Cut Thickness: 1_ "
- Cut Accuracy Straight and Square: 1/64 "
- Dust Port Diameter Outer Dimension: 4 "
- Model Number: 511
- Overall Dimensions: 120 x 38 x 86
- Net Weight: 435 pound
- Maximum Rip Length: Unlimited "
- Weight: 500 lbs
No reviews have been found