- What's Included
- POWERMATIC 201HH, 22" Planer, 7-1/2HP, 1Ph, 230V, w/Helical
- Dust collection port
- Adjustable foot pads
- Tool kit
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyThis 1,300-pound heavy duty cast iron planer offers rock solid rigidity and accurate planing for years to come. The hinged top allows easy access to the rollers and knives, and has a 5 dust port for easy attachment to any dust collection system. The cutterhead is a helical design with 150 four sided knife inserts these produce a superior finish and much quieter operation compared to conventional cutterheads, and the inserts are installed without further adjustments. The anti-kickback fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutterhead for an exceptional finish. Infeed and outfeed rollers are fitted with roller bearings for long life. The sectional infeed roller and chip breaker are specially designed to allow multiple boards to be planed at the same time. The adjustable bed rollers facilitate both rough and finish planing. The solid steel outfeed roller is machined with small serrations to insure a smooth finish yet provide positive feeding. The two-speed gearbox with machined detents is quickly changed up front when switching from rough to finish work. The massive, ribbed cast iron table is ground finished and rises smoothly via the hand wheel. With a hefty 7-1/2 horsepower motor, the 201HH Planer is perfect for the small to medium shop with continuous planing requirements.
- Features & Specs
- Helical cutterhead with knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- Cast iron 1300 lb. construction for solid performance without vibration
- 2 feed speeds - 20/30 fpm - accommodates rough and fine finish work
- Segmented infeed roller with sectional chipbreaker allows multiple board planing
- Roller bearing-mounted feed rollers for long life
- Adjustable bed rollers allow smooth feeding of rough or finished workpieces
- Oversized cast iron table travels on 2 large lead screws for heavy duty support
- Dust chute with 5" port for dust collection
- 1350 pound
- Maximum Planing: 22 "
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 9_ "
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3/16 "
- Minimum Planing Length: 10 "
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3_ "
- Cutterhead Speed: 4800 RPM
- Feed Rate: 20 and 30 FPM
- Infeed Roller Diameter: 3 "
- Outfeed Roller Diameter: 3 "
- Number of Knives: 150 Four-sided inserts
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 900 cu.ft/min
- Blade Size: 59/100" x 59/100" x 1/10"
- Motor Power: 7_ HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Overall Dimensions: 42 x 49 x 59
- Weight: 1430 lbs
No reviews have been found