- What's Included
- POWERMATIC Model 209, 5HP, 1Ph, 230V
- 4 Single-sided knives
- 5" diameter dust port
- Cast iron extension tables
- Knife setting gauge
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyThis heavy duty planer offers performance and value, loaded with standard features not found on other machines in its class. The powerful 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity will handle the most demanding work. The 5" dust port connects easily to any dust collector. The cutterhead has four high speed steel knives and turns at 5,000 RPM producing 20,000 cuts per minute. The anti-kickback fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutterhead for an exceptional finish. The solid cast iron base, table and head are designed for production. The 2-speed oil bath gearbox transmits full power to feed rollers and facilitates fast speed changes at 24 and 31 FPM. The gearbox can be changed to 4-speed with the included gear to run lower speeds of 16 and 20 FPM. The corrugated infeed and fine groove outfeed rollers ensure a smooth feed. The precision ground and polished cast iron table rides on four steel columns giving it plenty of support for the larger workpiece. Heavy cast iron extension wings ensure a flat, smooth cut.
- Features & Specs
- 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity for heavy duty work
- Fully enclosed base cabinet with integrated casters for shop mobility
- Cast iron table with extensions creates a big 55-1/2" x 20" working area
- Four feed speeds - 24 and 31 FPM, 16 and 20 FPM with gear change - provide versatility
- Feed rollers and cutterhead supported by full cast iron head assembly for rigidity
- 900 cu.ft/min dust collection minimum
- 852 pounds
- Maximum Planing: 20 "
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 8 "
- Cuts Per Minute: 20000
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3/32 "
- Minimum Planing Length: 6_ "
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3 3/16 "
- Cutterhead Speed: 5000 RPM
- Readout Scale: inch/ metric
- Feed Rate: 24 and 31 FPM (16 and 20 FPM with gear change)
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Power: 5 HP
- Prewired: 460 V
- Overall Dimensions: 42 x 49 x 59
- Blade Size: 20" x 1" x 1/8"
- Amps: 21 A
- Weight: 880 lbs
No reviews have been found