- What's Included
- PROXXON (27100) COMPOUND TABLE MICRO
- Two sets of step clamps are included.
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyFor precise milling, boring, drilling or grinding operations as well as positioning.This high-precision cross slide table is the optimal attachment when working with the MICROMOT Drill Stand MB 140/S, the Bench Drill Press TBM 115 or the Machine Vise MS 4. Clamping accessories for easy attachment on or below the above items come with the table. Of course, the table can also be used with other Drill Stands or Drill Presses.The table is made from surface-treated aluminum, has three longitudinal T-slots and provides dual axes (lateral & cross) positioning via two hand wheels. The hand wheels have zero-resettable dials graduated in 0,05 mm increments (1 complete revolution of the hand wheel = 1,0 mm, 1 pitch line = 0,05 mm feed). Two sets of step clamps are included.
- Features & Specs
- Clamping accessories for easy attachment on or below the MB140/S, TBM115 and MS4 come with the micro compound table; can also be used with other drill stands or drill presses
- Adjustable ruler facilitates positioning of cross slide; covered spindle to protect from dirt; one set (2-piece) of step clamps are included, set up ease
- X-travel 5-9/32-Inch (134mm), Y-travel 1-13/16-Inch (460mm), overall height 1-11/16-Inch (43mm)
- Fits drill press no.38128 and drill stand no.28606
- Table size 7 7/8" x 2 3/4" (200 x 70 mm) with 3 longitudinal t-slots.
- This set also fits the Mill/Lathe System PD 230/E and FF 230/E, secures objects to approx. 0.7''.
- Hand wheels with adjustable dials, graduated in 0.05 mm increments (1 revolution = 1.0 mm, 1 pitch line = 0.05 mm feed.
- Backlash is controlled by adjustable dovetails.
- Covered spindle to protect from dirt.
- Made in Japan
- Table size: 7 7/8" x 2 3/4" (200 x 70 mm)
- 3 T-slots in size: 15/32" x 15/64" x 13/64" (12 x 6 x 5 mm)
- Distance from center-to-center: 63/64" (25 mm)
- X-travel: 5 9/32" (134 mm)
- Y-travel : 1 13/16" (46 mm)
- Overall height:: 1 11/16" (43 mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageExcellent Review by Dogcatcher
The compound table was better than I expected, it moved smoothly and is very precise. For precision milling of plastic using a Dremel I don't think I could have found a better compound table. Pros: Easy To Use, Durable, Good Design, Quality Materials Best Uses: Small Jobs I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )