- What's Included
- PROXXON (28606) DRILL PRESS WORKSTATION STAND
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyAll PROXXON MICROMOT hand-tools with the 3/4" standard collar perfectly fit this drill stand. It provides the steadiness when needed and turns your rotary tool into a mini drill press, e.g. for drilling very fine holes. The drill stand even makes your rotary tool more versatile as it holds it horizontally, too, so that you can use it like a bench grinder. The drill stand keeps the tool lined up and allows you to control it easily with one hand.
- Features & Specs
- The 4 3/4" x 8 11/16" (120 x 220 mm) table is milled and fitted with a fence and scale.
- The solid column is chrome plated.
- The headstock is of die-cast aluminum, offering a throat capacity of 5 1/2" (140 mm) and 1 3/16" (30 mm) travel.
- A chromed feed lever operates via drive disc and ball bearing system, offering a very sensitive feed set-up.
- T-bars allow simple height adjustment as well as the fixing of the MICROMOT mill/drill units in the 3/4" (20 mm) bore fitting.
- The mill/drill collar, with scale, tilts through 90 in both directions.
- The drill stand offers a depth stop as well as drilled and tapped holes for securing the MICRO Compound Table KT 70.
- Table: 4 3/4" x 8 11/16"
- Throat: 5 1/2"
- Travel: 1 3/16"
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
Quality 4 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageCool hobby tool. Review by Old wheels
Use with a good hand tool (torque at low speeds)and you will really like this stand. Pros: Good Design, Quality Materials, Easy To Use Best Uses: Inside, Small Jobs I would describe myself as: 'Casual Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )