- What's Included
- PROXXON (28750) CUTTER TUNGSTEN CARBIDE 2PC
- One sphere cutter
- One cylander cutter
- Carrying case
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyThe Proxxon 2 piece set of tungsten carbide cutter includes one sphere cutter and one cylinder cutter. These cutters are made of high-compressed wear-resistant tungsten carbide for longer lifetime. The shank size of these tungsten carbide cutters are 3/32 inch. It is used for vibration-free milling of high accuracy dimensions. The tungsten carbide cutters are for technical work on severely hard materials such as chrome-cobalt alloy, steel, non-ferrous metals, and plastics. It may be used for carving, engraving, and routing in wood, plastic, non-ferrous metals, and fiberglass. Also, for engraving and milling of circuit boards. The two piece set comes in a carrying case for protection and organization. These are made in Germany. It is recommended for use at speed of 20,000 to 25,000 RPM.
- Features & Specs
- Made of high-compressed wear-resistant tungsten carbide for optimum lifetime.
- Used for vibration-free milling of high accuracy dimensions. For technical work on extremely hard materials: chrome-cobalt alloy, steel, non-ferrous metals, plastics.
- May be used for detail carving, engraving and routing in wood, fiberglass, plastic and non-ferrous metals as well as for engraving and milling of circuit boards. It is advisable to secure workpieces well, avoiding accidents.
- Made in Germany.
- Shanks: 3/32"
- Count: 2
- Max. Opp. Speed: 100000 RPM
- Recommended Speed: 20000 - 25000 RPM
- Weight: 0.05 lb
No reviews have been found