- What's Included
- PROXXON (28759) TUNGSTEN CARBIDE CUTTER 5/64"
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyTungsten Carbide Multi-Cutter for vibration-free cutting with high connectivity and dimensional accuracy. For working on steel, cast steel, non-ferrous metals, Also ideal for countersinking of circuit boards and engraving. Make sure that work pieces are securely tightened to your workbench or vise.
- Features & Specs
- 5/64" Proxxon Tungsten Carbide Multi-Cutter
- Made of high-compressed wear-resistant tungsten carbide for optimum lifetime.
- Used for vibration-free milling of high accuracy dimensions. For technical work on extremely hard materials: chrome-cobalt alloy, steel, non-ferrous metals, plastics.
- May be used for detail carving, engraving and routing in wood, fiberglass, plastic and non-ferrous metals as well as for engraving and milling of circuit boards. It is advisable to secure work pieces well, avoiding accidents.
- Made in Germany.
- Shank: 7/64"
- Count: 1
- Recommended Speed: 20000 RPM
- Cutter: 5/64"
- Weight: 0.05 lb
No reviews have been found