- What's Included
- PROXXON (28940) COLLET / NUT KIT 7PC
- (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0 and 3.2mm)
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyMade from hardened steel offering a prolonged accuracy, even after regular use. The triple-slit collet provides substantially better concentricity than the four-slit type. This is especially important for cutters with small shank diameters.
- Features & Specs
- MICROMOT steel collets are hardened and thus have a high, consistent flexibility. They also maintain prolonged accuracy, even after regular use. Steel collets are by far superior and should not be compared with unhardened, four-slit collets of brass and a
- The triple-slit collet is substantially more difficult to manufacture than the four-slit type and offers a better load bearing surface.
- set comes in a practical holder for safe storage along with one clamping nut
- Proxxon micromot steel collets are hardened and have high, consistent flexibility so they maintain their accuracy with frequent use
- Triple slit collet offers substantially better load bearing surface than the easier to produce 4 slit type; important for small shank diameters
- Used on all MICROMOT machines, except the engraver GG 12 and our professional grinder IB/E to quickly and easily change accessories with shanks from 1/64" - 1/8" (0,5 - 3,2 mm).
- Made in Germany
- Count: 5
- Sizes: 1/32-Inch, 1/16-Inch, 5/64-Inch, 3/32-Inch, 7/64-Inch and 1/8-Inch
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found